Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Regional Sales Manager job description-Showroom
To maximise sales, deliver operational excellence and develop the brand throughout the Region’s Showrooms. To raise the commercial skills of showroom managers and drive the business forward. To lead the opening of new showrooms; maximising opportunities to drive sales and increase the customer base.
• Achievement of the Business Plan and sales revenue targets.
• Support the Head of EU Retail Operations in P&L accountability across Showroom network.
• Regular sales performance analysis and implement appropriate steps to maximise sales profitability through targeted and measurable action plans.
• Provision of accurate budgeting and sales forecasting.
• Explore all sales opportunities including customer database marketing, trade and specifier accounts and colour consultancy.
•Ensure merchandising and display standards provide the optimum presentation of in store and that customer service standards are met and exceeded. Ensure consistency across the Showroom network so that the customer experience does not differ depending on location.
• Lead and manage the Showroom Managers providing clear business direction, setting personal objectives with regular coaching and performance feedback through the appraisal systems.
• Ensure that operational excellence is delivered and maintained.
• Recruit and develop Showroom teams to deliver a robust succession plan. Identify key training needs across the Showrooms and work with HR and L&D to ensure appropriate solutions.
• Motivate and engage with the Showroom teams to provide the very best customer service.
• Ensure Health and Safety compliance and standards are met.
• Support the delivery of on-time New Showroom openings to budget.
• Support the Head of EU Retail Operations in identifying feasible locations for new Showrooms.
• Ensure Showrooms compliance with key policies and procedures.
• Embrace and represent Vision and Values across the Showroom network.
• Proven strong commercial skills
• Retail management experience in luxury/high end brand
• Previous experience in a regional Management role
• Languages (including French and German) highly desirable
• Passion for interiors and colour
• Willingness to travel extensively