Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To support the Programme Director in managing the programme of work which contains the planning, build and move of the offices and teams to their new home.
To ensure the smooth running of this project through detailed planning and governance.
1. Support the initiate the programme of work, the creation the governance structure and governance controls to ensure that the project is delivered on-time and within budget
2. Create a cohesive programme/project plan with all relevant stakeholders to ensure we have an agreed change controlled base for the respective project (1 - Initiation. 2 - Blueprint
3 - Build and Fit Out. 4 - Move and Programme Completion) to meet all relevant milestones and manage requirements
Not available for this jd
3. Monitor the programme on a day to day basis with the assigned teams to ensure that all project milestones are met and the programme sponsors as well as the relevant internal business area owners are engaged in the appropriate manner
4. Engage in the management of the programme budget with the relevant finance team member assigned to allow for a transparent control of costs and a defined benefits realisation during and post programme
5. Engage with the relevant stakeholders involved in an appropriate manner to ensure that they are fully engaged in the respective processes of this programme and kept up to date with progress.
6. Support the highly important Change Management streams of work in this programme together with the assigned change management team member as well as the communications team lead
Scope & Impact
This programme will of course touch all areas of the business and has therefore by proxy a significant impact and a wide ranging scope. The Project Manager will, together with the programme team assigned, engage, liaise, transparently communicate, challenge and motivate across all areas of the business.
It is vital that the successful candidate is able to build a swift understanding of the business and that they will create the relevant relationships necessary to drive this programme to its successful conclusion at all levels of the organisation
Reporting directly into the Programme Director for this Relocation Programme the Project Manager will need to ensure clear documentation and effective monitoring of scope/requirements and timelines against the agreed budget as well as ensuring that positive expectation management is instilled into the programme right from the start.
The company is of course expecting a clear definition and documentation of the agreed relevant financial and non-financial benefits derived from this programme and the relevant business owners to create the necessary measurable acceptance criteria/KPIs and the subsequent benefits realisation plan to go with these.
Strategic Planning & Decision Making
The Project Manager will work within the agreed framework of the Programme Terms of Reference which outlines the building blocks of the programme as it is perceived at this point and they will help enhance this to form the most effective governance and controls to ensure successful delivery.
The Project Manager will need to be aware and successfully engage to review and assess any potentially conflicting demands from differing stakeholders as well as shifting priorities during the course of the programme and support the appropriate escalation mechanisms.
The successful candidate will be a Project Manager with a proven track record of delivery in this domain.
They will have experience of supporting a major transformation / relocation and move project and a required significant culture change in the workforce.
The likely candidate will be able to engage appropriately and operate successfully at all levels of the business and have adequate skills in the change management disciplines relevant in a programme of this magnitude.
The Project Manager will have the relevant project management background (MSP, Prince2, etc) to successfully manage and monitor this programme
The Project Manager will scope, plan, monitor the discreet projects and support the governance of the programme to ensure a well organised dissemination of information to all relevant stakeholders and decision making authorities.
To plan, monitor and ensure a successful on time and in budget move