Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Resource Manager Job Description
The Resource Manager is a key member of the team responsible for delivering the very best possible service to the production client at all times. In addition, the post holder is accountable for the efficient and effective management and financial control of all operational resources involved
1. To be commercially aware and work with the Commercial and Account Managers to achieve revenue targets.
2. To ensure the customer experience is first class both in terms of operational and supporting requirements, engendering a robust degree of loyalty.
3. Responsible for the team of staff who work across the Production Facility
4. To prepare and or/update estimates as required.
5. Responsible for technical planning including providing the technical specification.
6. To action customer driven allocations requests for staff and ensure appropriate allocation of kit to designated
production, including requests for hired kit / freelance staff.
7. To be the focal point for customer liaison on the programme day.
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Proven leadership skills including the ability to be assertive and handle conflict effectively.
3. Proven experience of operating within a complex and commercial environment, able to manage conflicting commercial pressures.
4. Ability to manage in a changing environment and lead others through the change process.
5. Able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and demonstrate empathy towards their requirements.
6. A creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
7. Thorough understanding and extensive knowledge of the production process and technical requirements needed to deliver the end product gained form substantial experience in this field.
8. Able to think and apply a strategic approach whilst effectively dealing with detail.
9. Able to spot opportunities for business development.
10. Self motivated, and able to work without direction.
11. Good appreciation of the Studio / Post Production market and understanding of the product.
12. Strong presentation skills.
13. Ability to apply a sufficiently flexible style to suit a range of people and situations.
8. To monitor and seek feedback on staff performance on the projects and promote improvements in customer service.
9. To be responsible for safety in the Production Areas including risk assessment and accident investigation.
10. To drive cost control, ensuring projects are managed and delivered within the agreed production budget.
11. To be responsible for collection of costs, invoice preparation and project reconciliation.
12. To be responsible for the resolution of conflict on the day and in response to varying circumstances.
13. To communicate the plan to those involved in delivery.
14. To work closely with the Operation area to ensure safe, cost effective and efficient practices are consistent across the business.
15. Work closely with the procurement team to ensure that hires and purchases produce maximum benefit to the business whilst maintaining customer satisfaction.