Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Employed as a general Restaurant Assistant to work early and late shifts including weekends and bank holiday on a rotational system. Occasional function work during the evening may be required.
Dealing with Customers in a Catering/Retail Environment
Personal Qualities Responsible
Calm under pressure
Works well in a team
Free Job description Restaurant Assistant
1. Employed to work within the Catering Department as a Restaurant Assistant
2. Duties to include basic food preparation, plate washing, serving customers, maintaining the vending service, special function work, cash handling and some light cleaning.
3. Restaurant Assistants will be required to be correctly dressed in the provided uniform and safety footwear.
4. All Restaurant Assistants will be required to attend and pass a course in Basic Food Hygiene.
5. Restaurant Assistants will also be required to attend a Customer care Course.
6. To undertake any duties as may be required.
1. Appearance on time for duty, in a clean and tidy uniform wearing the correct footwear.
2. To attend any training or refresher courses as required.
3. Demonstrates duties to new starters.
1. To observe departmental policies on Fire, Health & Safety at Work, COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) and Accident Reporting.
2. To adhere to correct food hygiene practices in accordance with departmental policies, Food Hygiene Regulations. Food Safety Act and local procedures.
3. Participate in departmental HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) system in conjunction with management
4. Report pest sightings to the management