Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
The Retail Sales Representative will call on assigned accounts as per their territory call list.
The objective will be to maximize company performance by working against the key retail priorities.
The retail priorities are: Getting the Shelf Right Everyday, New Item launch Excellence, Operations Penetration and Maximizing Merchandising Opportunities.
The expected outcome of this role will be significant
improvements in retail conditions everyday on shelf and against key initiatives and new items in our priority accounts.
1. Pre-sell and sell in new items, promotions and initiatives to all levels of store personnel.
2. Maintain shelf excellence.
3. Sell and maintain permanent and incremental temporary display.
4. Educate store personnel on upcoming new items, promotions, and category initiatives
5. Educate store personnel in the area of Retail Availability and removing lock-down of high-profit items.
6. Gain and maintain competitive, consistent product pricing, when opportunity allows.
7. Observe and report in-store competitive product/promotional activity.
8. Develop knowledge of store personnel and their responsibilities, strategies, policies and procedures relevant to retail priorities and objectives.
9. Complete in-store surveys as required.
10. Call on the Store Managers (and District Managers) within the assigned area on a quarterly basis to present quarterly programs, new initiatives, store level opportunities.
11. Understands and uses technology as required to meet job expectations
Demonstrated superior skills in utilizing 5-step persuasive selling format and handling objections.
Ability to identify and pursue sales opportunities within assigned region/contacts.
Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members, peers, management and external customer contacts.
Demonstrated follow-through skills, persistence and willingness to accept direction.
Strong time management and prioritization skills to deliver cycle coverage requirements.
Ability to lift/carry cases of product and displays up to 40lbs.
Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes skills.
Retail Sales Representative Job Description