Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of Reward and Performance through the review, development, implementation and on going management of reward policy and issues for the company.
Contribute to the design and development of the reward strategy, ensuring that policy and practice is aligned to the business strategy.
Deliver rewards consultancy expertise and support to the business.
Within the confines of SCS policy, manage and moderate SCS reward including salary matching processes as appropriate.
Efficient/effective delivery of pay management at IPS, including pay reviews and implementation. To include supporting annual pay negotiations through contributing to the negotiating strategy, overseeing costings and providing advice on implications for implementation.
Manage specific projects to include; designing new structures to incentivise and reward performance, equal pay reviews, pay benchmarking to identify target rates and market premia, and equality proofing pay policies.
Support the HR Operations team in resolving complex reward/pay queries and work with them to successfully implement new or adjustments to pay related procedures.
Consult with Trade Unions, in liaison with Head of Engagement, Diversity and Inclusion, on relevant areas e.g. Equal Pay Audit, pay rules changes.
Ensure the effective running of existing reward structures, in particular to develop, improve and manage, with the Performance Consultant, the following: Special Bonus Scheme, Corporate Bonus Scheme, Grade 6/7 Bonus Scheme, Long Service Awards
Take part in Job Evaluation panels as required, and be Cabinet Office trained in the Job Evaluation Grading System (JEGS)
To provide professional reward expertise and support to key stakeholders, such as HR Business Partners.
Note: An employee may be required to carry out other duties within the scope of the grade and within the limits of their skill, competence and training.
1. Knowledge in at least one area of rewards planning and practice, with exposure to the processes needed to introduce Total Reward Statements and Flexible Benefits.
2. Strong analytical and numerical skills, including experience of working with HR systems, conducting trend analysis and pay modelling.
3. Experience of creating and implementing HR policy changes, particularly pay solutions which minimise risk, anomaly and inequity.
4. Proven ability to respond to and resolve complex reward/pay queries.
5. A strong business focus supported by relationship management and communication skills to influence key stakeholders within and outside of IPS.
6. Excellent report writing ability and competent user of MS Excel.
1. Exposure to consulting with Trade Unions, working with HMT, Cabinet Office and managing OGD shared networks.
2. Exposure to conducting and implementing an Equal Pay Audit.
3. Knowledge and understanding of job evaluation methodologies (in particular JEGS and JESP) and an awareness of competency based/job family approach pay arrangements.
Reward Consultant job description