Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Royalties Administrator job description
This role is deals with Audio Books royalties.
• Interpreting information received from the Commercial Rights Department (CRD), to determine what type of royalty contracts need to be set up on CASPAR.
• Set up of royalty contracts for all contribution types (e.g. writers, equity)
• Ensuring all the terms of the contract are correctly interpreted and set up in CASPAR.
• Ensuring all advances on products are paid on time - either on signature or on release date.
• Scheduling contracts for royalty payments in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed to by the Rights department.
• Dealing with and resolving contributor queries
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Previous royalties experience desirable
• Good Excel skills
• An eye for detail and the ability to analyse complex contracts and large volumes of data accurately and in a timely manner;
• Ability to learn new computer systems quickly;
• To be able to demonstrate initiative;
• To be well-organised and methodical in your approach to your work;
• Ability to work to deadlines and cope with periodic increases in workload;
• Team player and willing to assist colleagues and contributors alike; and
• Excellent verbal and written skills are essential, as is confidence in dealing with people at all levels, both internally and externally.