Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
What strange things do people put on application forms? How do you tell someone that they smell? What funny things happen to HR Managers? What happens with personal relationships in the office? What sorts of thefts, fiddles and criminals did you come across? What strange disciplinaries have you dealt with? Does work and personal life ever collide?
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
- Deliver defined scopes of work to cost, schedule and quality criteria.
- To deliver the safety studies required to ensure that projects and change proposals carried out by the delivery team for Assets are compliant with project requirements and regulatory obligations.
- To perform as the technical safety engineering focal point for company FEED and EPC projects and client modification projects.
- Responsible for the day to day management of a safety engineering team of senior and junior engineers, and arranging support from subcontractors and specialist consultants; liaising with the project commercial section as necessary.
Safety Engineer job description
- Administer and implement Company, and where applicable, Client/Project policies and procedures.
- Supervision of discipline personnel.
- Remain abreast of legislative requirements.
- Approval, checking and preparation of design/engineering documentation.
- Support and develop accredited graduate training schemes.
- Review design documentation as required to ensure designs and operations are consistent with ALARP.
- Deputise for Discipline Manager/Principal as required.
- Undertake tasks on behalf of Discipline Manager/Principal as directed.
- Provide technical assistance to Business Development strategies, proposals and tendering activities and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and enhance processes and systems for wider use in the discipline.
- Undertake training of less experienced engineers, including duties as a mentor.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with relevant Codes, Standards and Procedures.
- Provide input to cost estimates and execution plans.
- Ensure delivery of all aspects of discipline design, specification and procurement of the project to cost, schedule and quality criteria.
- Conduct design reviews, PUWER reviews, HAZID`s, and arrange HAZOP`s and ENVID`s.
- Delivering quality, cost effective and timely engineering services in a demanding environment of change, short interval planning and conflicting priorities.
- Attend project Kick-off, Engineering and project progress meetings as the Technical Safety function representative.
Safety Engineer job description
- Assisting the production of safety cases and providing regulatory support services to clients.
- The provision of technical advice to management as required.
- Assist Discipline Manger with discipline objectives and budget across Business Unit.
Key Aims and Objectives:
- To ensure that work is delivered consistent with company Technical Safety discipline procedures and guidance, subject to specific recorded client requirements.
- The initiation of measures to ensure that company designs and operations are compliant with statutory obligations.