Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Sales Analyst Job Description
· Support the National Accounts Team through sales performance and profitability analysis, forecasting and reporting
· Facilitate communication to internal customers on sales activity, ranging, scheduled promotional activities and stock management.
· Well developed analytical ability and strong
· Strong Verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to prioritise and manage
· Attention to detail
· Strong problem solving skills
· Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
Sales Analysis,Planning and Forecasting
· Obtain and Interrogate sales data from proprietary systems.
· Analyse sales, costs, profitability performance and market trends within categories and subcategories
· Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to the National Accounts Team on sales strategies
· Assemble and analyse competitor performance via scan data
· Assist National Account Managers in maintenance of strategic
· Analyse And report COGS
Advice, information and reporting to internal customers
· Provide high level sales reports to National Accounts Team
· Distribute information and advice to field teams on promotional andranging activities
· Coordinate feedback on business initiatives with Finance, Marketing, and Planning Departments
Operations Planning (SOPs)
· Participate in the SOP development of forecasting models by brand and category
· Monitor and analyse sales volume by product range
· Coordinate communication on stock/product requirements through all levels of the supply chain
· Provide input and administrative assistance in the preparation of range reviews, submissions & daily imperatives.
· Monitor, maintain and update databases relating to customer specific expenses, promotional results & sales reports.
· Provide high level customer service to all internal and external customers
· Prepare relevant correspondence to internal and external customers
National Account Management Support
· Assume day to day business requirements of National account customers, as required during leave periods
· Contribute to the improvement and development of National account processes
· Develop and improve account management skills
· Comply with all OH&S policies and procedures.
· Wear Personal Protective Equipment as specified.
· Report all accidents, near misses and unsafe work practices/hazards to your supervisor.
· Work in a manner which is conducive to OH&S
· Participate in Sales and Operations Planning (SOPs) activities
· Provide general administrative support to the National Accounts Team
· Comply with Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, procedures and practices.