Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales and Marketing Assistant Job Description
This position assists with sales & marketing strategies/operations and product branding essential for the growth of the company. The Sales and Marketing Assistant is a key member of the team that requires a high level of creativity and a strong visual eye for detail in order to produce professional and effective marketing materials critical to the acquisition of new clients. The position also provides support to the Client Service Executives and Network Engineers to ensure Client issue resolution and satisfaction.
1. Recommends and prepares hardware and software quotes for sales and marketing material used in business acquisition proposals.
2. Graphically create/design sales & marketing documents which reflects company brand.
3. Proofreads and formats sales & marketing documents ensuring correct grammar, theme, meaning, and style.
4. Responsible for final print and binding of sales & marketing proposals.
5. Creates professional and effective relationships with vendors.
6. Provides recommendations/quotes for computer equipment to Engineers.
Skills and Specifications:
1. Possess skills in project management.
2. Possess strong graphic design skills.
3. High level of proofreading, content editing, and layout skills.
4. High level skill in creating and designing sales & marketing documents.
5. Possess high level understanding of English grammar.
6. Attention to detail and accuracy in performance.
7. Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
8. Knowledge of marketing principles and awareness of language directed towards marketing.
9. Demonstrate strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
10. Knowledge of computer technology and terms.
11. Strong researching skills.
12. Well built skills in organization, prioritization and time management.
13. Excellent client service skills.
14. Ability to create professional and effective relationships with clients and vendors.
15. Ability to recognize when to escalate client service issues to appropriate personnel.
16. Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
17. Ability to work under stress to meet project deadlines.
18. Ability to solve problems and make recommendations.
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in English, Marketing, or Business Administration.
The successful candidate will have 2 - 4 years previous experience in a sales and marketing support role.
7.Equipment ordering and invoicing.
8.Supports Client Service Executives with client issue resolution.
9.Updates company website, assists with annual open house, edits monthly newsletter, and creates goal boards used to track & highlight state of the company and progress achievement.
10.Adheres to company policies, procedures and standards.