Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To sell and market a blood test for people with infectious diseases or general health problems.
- Preparation and launch of marketing material
- Preparation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Preparation and execution of product launches
- Planning and execution of marketing conferences
- Product and application support to distributors and customers
- Day to day handling of distributor and customer enquiries
- Sharing of best practices with/between partners
- Input to price decisions
- Input to sales forecasting and production planning
- Give input to overall Marketing and Sales strategy for ViroGates
- Marketing activity optimization; - corporate/marketing guides, branding, advertising, congresses etc.
- Sales minded
- Team player
- Ready to go the extra mile
The ideal candidate has some years of experience in a sales/marketing position within health care/biotech and possibly a business/marketing degree and/or education within life sciences.
The position reports to VP of Sales and Marketing.
Sales and Marketing Manager job description Healthcare
- Maintain knowledge about market environment, competitors, price levels, changes in health care systems etc. and forward this information to relevant stake holders in a timely fashion
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with distributors and key customers
- Maintain and develop sales manual and sales tools
- Support distributors at customer meetings
- Support distributors at internal sales meetings
- Train sales staff
- Create and maintain direct contact to certain specific customers and provide necessary advise and support to these