Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Sales Associate job description
The role of Sales Associate will entail identifying, qualifying and closing business through relationship building. Must have the ability to generate leads, set appointments and present both over the phone and in person. Cold calling skills are critical. You must have at least one year industry experience and three years sales experience. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision, be self-motivated and work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with vision, mission and values.
• Familiarize yourself with all product offerings.
• Develops and makes sales presentations to potential and existing customers, as well as
• Develop and qualify leads, phone prospecting, setting up appointments, preparing and
presenting sales proposals, closing deals.
• Designs, develops and deploys a comprehensive sales plan by account and identifies
deal opportunities within each account.
• Actively and aggressively prospects for new customers by generating new leads; turns
potential leads into sales results.
• Transitions new business from sales to account management in effective, efficient
manner. Ensures smooth, seamless on boarding of new customers or customer processes.
• Actively identifies customer needs and ensures profitable solution based selling to increase revenues and create value added customer relationships.
• Effectively manages customer relationships that ensure continued contract renewals.
• Work with Account Management; identifies, and follows all customer complaints, concerns or issues through to successful resolution.
• Completes assigned sales reports in accurate and timely manner.
• Participates in sales processes and functions to include proposals, trade shows, presentations, meetings and etc.
• Consistently achieves proven and sustained sales results.
• Sets high expectations for goals and performance measures for self - meeting/exceeding assigned goals.
• Effectively communicates at all organizational levels.
• Protect company proprietary and confidential information in accordance with Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
• Maintain CRM system.
• Promote services through trade shows and public relations as necessary.
• Visit potential customers and explain our services as necessary.
• Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation of InstaScreen System.
• Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Management, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
• Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
• Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and customers of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
• Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to
face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Minimum of 1 year industry experience and 3 years sales experience (inside & outside sales experience preferred).
• Has developed and executed tactical sales plans including quotas and account objectives.
• Sufficient industry and technical knowledge to communicate effectively with a variety of
industry groups. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and
• A strong customer focus; commitment to delivering quality solutions and maintaining effective customer relationships.
• Motivation necessary for achieving or surpassing objectives; passion for improving
delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Proven and sustained Sales track record.
• Self-starter/self-motivated; driven to exceed established goals.
• Business competitive persona.
• Resilient -- handles stress and rejection without reaction.
• Excellent negotiation skill to secure and close deals.
• Exceptional presentation skills, written and verbal skills and equal strong listening skills.
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Products - PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
and uses sales database tracking programs.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, business, finance, economics or related field
• Minimal travel required.
• Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls,
presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that
they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Maintain contact with all customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation,
focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and
demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support
• Other duties as assigned.