Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
The newly created position of Sales Director will play a key role in driving the company's rapid growth by managing all aspects
of prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business within a broadly defined territory.
He/she will report to the President and needs to be a self-starter who can take on multiple responsibilities and deliver results in a fun, entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
* Responsible for full sales cycle from prospecting, cold calling/initial contact, setting up meetings, proposal development to pitches
* Manage high volume of daily business development-related responsibilities including: email and telephone outreach; RFP requests; conference, in-person and webinar meetings
* Capable of working with prospects, clients, and partner agencies to understand and articulate custom opportunities ranging from $100K to $500K+
* Maintain record of account activity in sales automation systems (i.e. Salesforce.com)
* Work closely with the Client Services team to understand/interpret client needs and ensure overall client expectations are met and surpassed
* Some degree of travel may be required for meetings, pitches, and industry conferences/networking
* Meeting quarterly revenue goals according to sales plans
* Minimum of 3+ years experience in executive level sales and business development positions selling CRM, relationship marketing, brand marketing, online marketing, loyalty, consulting and/or emerging media solutions to Fortune 1000 companies
* Self-starter with a proven track record of successful sales growth and strong quota achievement
* Proven expertise managing complex sales cycles
* Developed contact database within CPG, Consumer Electronics, Food and Beverages, Hospitality, Retail
* Experience developing and managing Salesforce.com implementations
* BA Required, MBA a plus
* Passion for all things Web 2.0-related, social media, and word-of-mouth marketing with relevant industry experience
* Experience selling marketing technology solutions (CRM, ASP/SaaS)
* Awareness of Internet-based companies and business models a plus
* Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills
* Industry visibility/recognition (i.e., speaking at conferences, writing articles in industry trades, blogging)
* Strong desire to have a hand in significantly growing a business
Sales Director job description Internet