Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in the technology infrastructure, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value throughout the sales cycle.
Sales Engineer job description
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales engineering or pre-sales role.
- Highly organized and productive with strong prioritization abilities.
- Knowledge in programming and frameworks a plus.
- Knowledge to manipulate data and design screens.
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to explain with clarity and understand reporting functions and data tracking means to an audience of varied temperament and varied levels of computer literacy with knowledge, patience and humor.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as a team lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to gather high level requirements and provide a solution selling model around software platform.
- Ability to address security and PCI standards.
- Ability to respond and participate in an RFP process.
- Create mock-ups and proof-of-concepts of proposed solutions in a demo model.
- Assist with error and incident management including root cause analysis.
- Assist in vetting out new tools, solutions, services, and technical advancements
- Ability to work on multiple projects as required across various initiatives.
- Analyze, design, implement, and support innovative solutions to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Develop and achieve realistic estimates for assigned tasks.
- Track and report the status of work. Provide management information regarding troubles or risks in attaining goals and timelines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be defined from time to time.