Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Engineer job description industrial products.
To work for a Manufacturers’ Representative and distributor for Industrial and power generating product lines.
Responsible for providing market coverage to develop opportunities and technical response required to power generation and auxiliary support equipment.
• Provide sales coverage to achieve revenue, profit, and coverage goals set by management
• Identify and develop opportunities for business with end users, consulting engineers, mechanical contractors, utilities, energy service companies, developers and other resellers.
• Identify, develop and call on end user accounts to develop direct sales potential.
• Assist purchasers, influencers, and consulting engineers to develop specifications for the equipment represented by Pentad Associates.
• Develop technical and commercial proposals for consideration by purchasers, influencers, and consulting engineers.
•Effectively present products, applications, and proposals as required to purchasers, influencers, and consulting engineers
• Work with Factory engineering and product support salespeople to manage and execute proposals in an efficient, cost effective manner.
• Be knowledgeable about the market, products, applications, and opportunities.
• Maintain a database of weekly sales calls, proposals and lost sales
• Prepare monthly project opportunities list
• Provide management with reports on market opportunities, sales results, customers, contracts, competitive trends, etc.
• Provide expense reports on a timely basis to the Sales Manager.
• Use market information to develop new markets and develop opportunities, specify, propose and close equipment and after market orders
• Provide staffing for various trade shows
A degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is a plus.
Qualified candidates will be computer literate, have good oral, written and interpersonal skills, and be capable of learning, working independently, exhibiting common sense, good judgment, and value safety and exhibiting strong leadership skills.
Those candidates who have a minimum of one year sales experience in power generation service, industrial mechanical-electrical troubleshooting and repairs should apply.