Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
• Experience in selling in a competitive environment, preferably advertising space.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to persuade, negotiate and establish good working relationships with colleagues and clients/agencies.
• Proven communication skills over the telephone.
• Ability to contribute to a team environment.
• Experience of basic administration in an office environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Basic IT skills.
• Basic understanding and interest in wider media issues and a sound understanding of the magazine marketplace.
•Depending on title - A background in B to C advertising sales, ideally in either Consumer magazines or National Press
•Depending on title - An understanding of NRS/TGI/MMS industry research and the ability to make use of data to construct a sales argument
•Depending on level – an established contact list.
Sales Executives Job description
You will maximise advertising revenue by creating new business and further developing existing business.
This busy role will involve core client business development and management of key client relationships, identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities in line with company targets and continued growth; in print sales, both face to face and over the phone.
To succeed in this role you will have a consultative approach to sales, combined with the ability to close the deal - along with a strong personality, belief in your own ability and superior communication skills
• To canvass repeat and new clients by telephone.
•To arrange appointments with agencies and clients.
• To meet call rate target.
• To maintain existing client base by making regular client courtesy calls.
• To meet and exceed team revenue targets.
• To create and maintain client database with up-to-date information on conversations and booking details.
• To tailor and send out media pack information to clients/agencies.
• To make full use of research data and use IMS runs where applicable to tailor sales pitches.
• To monitor competitor titles for potential advertisers and to call them.
• To liaise with Finance where necessary to ensure clients with debts are not continuing to advertise.
• To liaise with client accounts and production department to ensure that all advertisements are paid for and placed on time.
• To keep the advertisement manager informed of business at hand: at advertising meetings to report on business lost and gained and on possible future business.