Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
As part of the Youth and Childrens advertising department, you will be responsible for developing the display and advertorial revenue for the pre-school portfolio in order to meet and exceed budgets.
This role includes selling to and negotiating with media agencies and clients, generating creative pitches, targeting new sectors and developing existing clients. This role will also involve liaising with editorial and production in order to ensure each issue is closed on deadline.
* To achieve display and advertorial targets and to maximise revenue at all times
* To ensure that each of the following responsibilities are achieved:
* Making appointments with agencies and clients
* Preparation of sales materials
* Attending at least 5 meetings with agencies/clients per week
* Handling negotiations
* Monitoring and analysing all competitive media for business leads
* Briefing the editorial team on client requirements and assisting them in project management where necessary
* Taking a proactive approach to managing your business
* Preparing reports as and when required by the pre-school Ad Manager
To take special responsibility for the development of revenue from a set of agencies and clients to be agreed with the pre-school Ad Manager
* Co-ordinate with direct marketing to maximise sales opportunities and exposure of the portfolios offering
* To achieve quarterly revenue and market share targets as agreed with the pre-school Ad Manager
* To keep a close working relationship with production to ensure deadlines are met and client enquiries are handled quickly and efficiently
* To meet department, team and personal objectives as discussed with the pre-school Ad Manager
assist with team corporate hospitality
* To be an ambassador for your title/s.
Required Knowledge and Experience
* Proven experience in advertising sales
* Experience selling to agencies and clients in a highly competitive market
* Experience preparing sales material and proposals, selling face to face, negotiations and formal presentations
* An understanding of industry research and the ability to make use of data to construct a sales argument.
Sales job description advertising