Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Manager job description
To influence and drive operations at both a tactical and strategic level, by leading, performance managing, developing and motivating a team of customer sales team managers. The key areas of focus for the role are business KPI delivery, improving results through performance management and coaching for a meritocratic operating environment where people want to work.
• Manage, motivate and develop team managers to deliver business objectives and sales targets.
• Ensure all team members have personal development plans to optimise performance and achieve all business KPI’s.
• Monitor and manage performance and input to key initiatives to drive and continually improve business performance, ensuring timely action is taken, as and when required
• Utilise and analyse management information, interpreting trend analysis to drive team and function performance sharing best practice and knowledge within your direct team and peer team to continuously drive through improvement in performance
• Effectively prioritise, plan and organise work load, delegating where appropriate, to meet agreed deadlines, managing risk and cost
• Operate a flexible approach to change, positively consult and communicate with the team and the wider operational functions to effectively implement and embed agreed change initiatives to deliver improved effectiveness and efficiency
• Drive the performance of assigned campaigns at site level; taking ownership for campaign communication, campaign performance, opportunities to improve and demonstrating an in-depth appreciation of what has driven campaign performance
• Effectively manage resources to maximise effectiveness of sales operations
• Embrace company coaching initiatives to deliver performance in line with business needs and objectives
• Ensure consistent motivation is provided for business incentive programmes
• Develop and implement effective communication channels/techniques to conduct team and floor briefings that drive motivation and business performance
• Liaise with campaign implementation teams to maximise the effectiveness of new campaigns and sales activity
• Create and support a professional, fun but results focused environment
• Ensuring excellent call handling and risk minimisation within all regulatory requirements, company procedures and service level agreements
• Effective day to day management of the team managers – customer sales, against targets and agreed performance indicators
• Comply with the information security policy and procedures.
• Comply with all regulatory procedures applicable to the role.
• Report any information security incident, weakness or malfunction.
• Effective monitoring/auditing of direct reports to ensure compliance to Information Security policy and regulatory procedures.
• Undertake other projects and activities as assigned by your line manager
• Demonstrating application of company values in day to day activity.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Performance of the site, teams and individuals against KPIs and targets.
• Management and control of absence and available time within agreed parameters.
• Management of assigned campaigns within agreed performance targets.
• Control of expenditure within agreed budgets.
• Adherence to all business policy and procedures.
• Demonstrate compliance with the Information Security policy and procedures.
• Demonstrate compliance with all regulatory procedures applicable to the role.
Experience and Technical Skills/ Professional Qualifications required:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Developed business acumen.
• Self motivated with a desire to exceed targets
• Previous Contact Centre experience
• Excellent ability to achieve results through people.
• A proven track record performing against targets.
• A resilient approach and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
• Proven ability to prioritise workload.
• PC literate and capable of creating and editing analytical, text and presentation documents.
• Clearly demonstrates required standards and leads from the front.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.