Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Manager job description
• 3/4 years experience in senior sales positions
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales activity and revenues
• Assists with a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Work proactively towards assisting the company reach its monthly sales targets as well as aiming to achieve individual monthly sales targets.
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Contribute to the development of training and educational programs for City GM’s and local staff members
• To be completely familiar with the company’s products and services and to promote cross selling across the portfolio at all time.
• To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc.
• To assist with promotional road shows and presentations undertaken by the company
• To assist and help co-ordinate corporate sales events within the cities
• To assist new properties / buildings with support as and when required, particularly at time of opening
• To assist the city managers in compiling the analysis of Corporate / Leisure market in their business plan
Quality & Customer Service
• To work with the General Manager to ensure new companies are looked after, ensuring they receive excellent service and are encouraged to use us again
• To deal with any queries or complaints that may arise in a professional and efficient manner, making sure to notify the relevant manager of any problems that have occurred
Communication, Teamwork & Leadership
• To meet weekly with the GM.
• To meet monthly with the City GM / Group Sales Director and Chief Operations Officer.
• To lead by example, specifically with regard to personal presentation, punctuality, attendance, application to work, team work and customer care
• To be flexible with regard to working hours, travel and place of work
• Insures that all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes are met and exceeded.
• Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up to sales team where applicable
• Sets example in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Conducts regular coaching, building motivation and selling skills.
• Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Recruits, tests, and hires additional sales team members based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
• Also, secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.