Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Manager job description
Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area,
province or country. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• Collaborates with [Insert title] in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the
• Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate
• Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with
• Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
• Collaborates with [Insert title] to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales
of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive
strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on
• Collaborates with [Insert title] to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show
• Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
• Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
experience or training in [Insert industry, manufacturing or service] sector; or the equivalent combination of
formal education and experience. Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and
market trend information. Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team. Experience in developing
marketing and sales strategies. Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge
of Microsoft Office Suite is required. A valid driver’s license.