Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Manager job description-Conference and Banqueting
The Sales Manager is responsible for driving venue conference and banqueting sales through the implementation of a pro-active sales plan.
• Deliver targetted revenue against the sales budget
• Develop new business through pro-active telephone work, networking and holding special events
• Analyse market data and identify trends and opportunities to improve sales
• Maximising conversion ratios and customer spend and keep accurate records of all sales
• Working in close contact with the clients from beginning to end ensuring that all requirements are met
• Produce detailed financial information on all events
• To liaise with Venue staff in the running of “front of house”
• Promote a positive perception of the company at all times both internally and externally
• Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role
• Ensure compliance with corporate, statutory and regulatory requirements, plus other relevant internal/external standards within the area of specialism and keep abreast of changes that could impact the club
• Sales management experience in a similar high profile environment
• Experience of working in a target driven environment
• Proven customer service experience
• Ability to produce sales reports
• IT literate