Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Manager job description Direct Sales
Responsible for supervising and directing sales staff to accomplish a smooth, efficient and profitable sales department that contributes to the overall profitability of the Division and good customer relations.
• Recruits and trains Account Managers staff on selling tactics, product knowledge and margin skills.
• Directs and supervises Account Managers in daily sales procedures and functions.
• Assists Division Manager in managing division
• Solves daily problems arising in sales, including sales orders, shipping, receiving, etc.
• Develops and implements sales and marketing programs (or assists Merchandise Manager).
• Works with vendors on sales promotions (or coordinates with Merchandise Manager).
• Travels with Account Managers and develops customer relations.
• Monitors key accounts and multi location accounts personally as necessary.
• Monitors and analyzes all sales procedures and reports and manages department to ROA performance levels.
• Helps Account Managers develop detailed market plan.
• Increases and maintains market share.
• Monitors product and account concentration.
• Monitors and approves all sales expenses.
• 6 years experience in lumber or related industry.
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to maintain confidential information regarding company records, policies and pricing.
• Possess strong verbal, written, mathematical and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of profit/loss as it pertains to sales, inventory and bottom line business management
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities
• Possess knowledge of computers, including PC software programs.
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Excellent ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Reviews performance and wages of Account Managers.
• Prepares yearly budget and sales plan for sales department including recommended capital expenditures, personnel requirements and wage administration to support the plan.
• Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment.