Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Manager job description-Engineers
The Sales Engineer Manager will lead the Sales Engineer team nation-wide in providing pre-sales design and engineering support for products and services. The qualified candidate will apply knowledge of products, technology, marketing objectives, sales objectives and sales skills to assess the customer’s environment and assist them in applying products and services to their needs resulting in a winning and cost effect solution.
• Minimum of 5 years experience as lead sale engineer and/or manager of sales engineer team.
• Bachelors degree in engineering or a related technical field and 5 years of field sales experience, or equivalent
• Experience with Windows XP, Microsoft SQL, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio
• Knowledge of company products and services
• Well developed sales skills
• Excellent oral/written communication skills and listening skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Well developed presentation skills
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Ability to analyze customer requirements and coordinate with existing products
• Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
• Provide feedback and coaching to staff through regular communication and performance appraisals
• Mentor other staff members to share knowledge and best practices to advance the sales of our products and technologies.
• To provide technical support to the sales staff, including hardware, software and phone system connectivity.
• Work extensively with the customer to determine and clarify specific customer requirements and communicate these requirements to the Project Managers.
• To develop and deliver technical sales presentations in a professional and effective manner. This includes script development and presentation input.
• Assist in the development of industry products.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
• Provide technical assistance and demonstration expertise at Trade Shows. Responsible for setting up and testing
• Provide sales feedback on product requirements to Project Managers, start 1-off process, new products and feature
improvements to existing products.
• Other business related duties as assigned.