Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Manager Job Description
The Sales Manager is responsible for closing deals and delivering new sales contracts
against an established sales quota. This highly-enthusiastic self-starter uses their excellent communication skills to open doors and creates new sales opportunities. This independent, self-motivated and aggressive “hunter” doesn’t stop selling just because the customer may say “no”. They keep selling! They originate and manage leads with the support of the management team to do whatever is needed to win deals
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers and decision influencers.
• Convincingly sell the benefits and value of company solutions and services.
• Use their strong powers of persuasion to convince prospects to choose our solutions over that of our competitors.
• Analyze customer processes, identify problem areas and consult with them about how best to overcome their "pain points".
• Be sufficiently detail-oriented to propose simple solutions to complex business problems.
• Develop specific tactical sales campaigns in association with management which includes cold calling
campaigns, road shows and onsite consultative meetings/presentations.
• Confidently demonstrate our software solutions.
• Prepare detailed sales proposals and contracts.
• Forecast sales outcomes accurately and set prospecting activities to achieve established sales quota.
• Represent company at outside events such as trade shows, seminars, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business,or related field is preferred.
• Previous operations and/or sales management experience is required.
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Office applications is required.
• Working knowledge of MSI | REMco solutions is preferred, training will be provided.
• Must easily be able to cultivate new and existing relationships.
• Must possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to empathize with prospects and customers and to communicate value proposition.
• Must be able to be responsible for a number of varied activities at one time.
• Must be able to produce quality, detailed work without the need for review by others.
• Must be able to travel as needed.