Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Manager job description--people management
To supervise Sales Personnel within the Region, ensuring the achievement of team and personal sales targets, compliance with the Sales Force Code of Practice and adherence to the Companies other policies and procedures.
• Manage the daily activities of the Sales Personnel ensuring that agreed targets are achieved.
• Ensure that all Salespeople achieve a satisfactory attendance record and that attendance and absence are correctly recorded on each team members PDA.
• Ensure that Salespeople work in territories as directed by the Regional / Area Sales Manager and that each area is effectively worked.
• When applicable ensure that venues are properly supervised and staffed as directed by the Regional Sales Manager, that all sales materials are correctly used and that proper regard is paid to health and safety issues.
• Ensure that all Salespeople receive coaching and support as required to maximise their individual sales performance and productivity.
• Ensure that all Sales Personnel sell in accordance with the “Commitment to the Sales Force Code of Practice” and that all sales activities are conducted in “The Way”.
• Supervise and retrain Salespeople as necessary, for example where customer complaints have been received.
• Ensure that new Salespeople are fully supported through their induction period and beyond to develop into fully productive team members.
• When required, and together with the Regional Sales Manager, manage the performance of Salespeople who are performing at an unacceptable level in accordance with the Company’s Performance Review Procedure.
• Ensure that all Salespeople are correctly entering all required data into their PDA’s in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assist the Regional Sales Manager as required with the organisation and presentations at Sales Meetings.
• Attend and participate in other meetings as required.
The jobholder will be an exemplary sales person with the ability to motivate and control Sales Personnel. They will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be an enthusiastic and self motivated team player.
The following competencies are required:
• Excellent selling skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Good communication skills
• Good motivator
• Coaching skills
• Planning and Organisational skills
• High Standard of personal presentation
• IT literate
• Awareness of Health and Safety
The jobholder will be required to participate in an ongoing personal development programme.