Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales & Marketing Manager Job Description
Responsible for the development and performance of all marketing and sales activities in assigned market. Maintaining and developing a computerized customer and prospect database. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
• Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of the company sales goals and profitability.
• Planning and carrying out marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values and timescales
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
• Maintaining Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage and keep track status and information of suspect, prospect and customer.
• Recruiting and training sales staff based on the Sales Process
• Allocating specific industry (Epicor industry focus) to account executives
• Setting budgets/targets to himself/herself as well as sales executives
• Controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Supervising, motivating and monitoring sales team performance
• Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives
• Providing timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
• Responding to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
• Liaising with other line managers, and stakeholders (if any)
• Providing timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products or services
• Supporting account executives in negotiating and closing a deal.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
• Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
• Liaising and attending meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
• Bachelor’s or advanced Degree in business or related fields
• Minimum 01 years experience at the same position
• Minimum 03 years of ERP Sales Executive experience
• Excellent leadership skill is required
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent presentation skills with heavy experience utilizing PowerPoint and other Presentation software; experienced in presenting to large and/or senior-level audiences.
• Self-motivating and self-directed.
• Analytical approach to problem-solving and opportunity analysis.
• Exceptional follow-through and organizational skills.