Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Sales Rep Job Description
• Focussed on primary products & services currently, but this may expand.
• Solutions based / customer needs focussed sales as long term partnership is key
• Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and related services.
• Consistently delivering all Key Metrics and Deliverables
• Responsible for the successful management of assigned full territory of, primary and post primary schools and retail / resellers
and retail / resellers..
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Ongoing awareness of current customers and their satisfaction with competitor product, taking necessary action to retain and acquire customers.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Make in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Full ownership for the prompt resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
• Thorough preparation for each campaign to ensure each school visit is efficient and that necessary follow-up is completed to consolidate school visit.
NATIONAL / COMPANY IMPACTS
• Active Participation in, and at times ownership of, trade shows, conventions, conferences and events to ensure optimum attendance and maximum success
• Developing and communicating effective sales presentations in particular supporting teachers in understanding the digital offering.
• Identifying, Leading & delivering projects that add value to the bottom line (not just Sales projects)
DATA & SYSTEMS
• Gather, maintain and analyse data ( via CRM/Cognos/Dynamics systems)to ensure the right tactics are deployed for each campaign to ensure our customer acquisition and retention targets are achieved as part of the overall sales growth strategy.
• Maintaining precise records and pipelines in company systems
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Maintain up to date knowledge of business sector
• Ongoing awareness of current customers and their satisfaction with our and competitor products, feeding the insights back into the business and ensuring the necessary action is taken to retain existing customers and acquire new customers.
• Programme Publishing – the ability to understand cuneeds and sell complete programme solutions
• Proficiency in product & services as well as knowledge of the competitor market/product.
• Identify and foster author relationships as recognised through course of role.
• Contribute product and market feedback on an ongoing basis in order to facilitate new product development. Work with business wide colleagues in driving insight and action from this.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas
• Highly enthusiastic, results driven individual with a passion for selling.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both one to one and in groups (small and large).
• Planning – setting objectives and goals, concentrating efforts on more important priorities and using time efficiently and effectively.
• Strong analytical skills , with the ability to work with CRM & data warehouse systems and maintain, analyse and interpret data
• Strong IT skills in MS Office and CRM systems
• Solution oriented ability to understand customer needs and present the solution to meet those needs.
• Outstanding customer relationship skills with the ability to build trust and loyalty towards the sales representative and the company.
• Perseverance and tenacity and the ability to see the sales through to the close, seeing challenges as opportunities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop highly effective relationships with key internal/external stakeholders.
• Interest in/knowledge of digital technology and Aptitude for IT solutions.
• Self-driven –the ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated to succeed without close supervision.
• The flexibility and adaptability to embrace the development of new product types, technologies and methodologies in the education market.
• Integrity, honesty and openness and a proven ability to engage and influence with authenticity.
• Personally contact and secure new business and retain existing business.
• Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning and achievement of sales and market share growth targets in a given territory
• Playing a full proactive and positive team role supporting colleagues in a self-relieving team and leading projects, developing processes, solutions and collateral to drive the success of the company
• Be an ongoing source of market intelligence and maintain systems accurately to allow for smooth handovers and identification of trends and opportunities at a corporate level
• Flexibility is key in this role as there is a requirement for travel, conferences, after hours exhibitions and presentations.
• IT literacy and aptitude is critical