Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
This role is the main interface between the company and all independent pig/poultry accounts within a designated area. Responsibility for all commercial aspects in regards to account management, to include price and contract setting and management, development of both existing and new accounts and ensuring all administration is completed correctly in a timely fashion.
Coupled with this you need to develop strong industry relationships at a regional level, to ensure the company raises its profile and be willing and able to offer technical support to the customer base.
* Contract and Pricing management
* Deliver sales volume and margin requirements as set out in budget, as a minimum
* Ensure forecasting is accurate and reflects current volumes and account status
* Add value to customers by developing strong relationships
* Develop new business on a constant basis
* Create a realistic but stretching budget and develop a strategy to ensure delivery
Skills & experience
The successful candidate must:
* have strong financial, IT and English skills
* be a strong sales professional with a track record of delivering in competitive markets
* be able to work under own initiative and additional be a key part of the team
* be analytical with strong commercial awareness
* be able to communicate at all levels and have good organisational skills
* be enthusiastic and determined
* A strong knowledge of the market place and background within the Agri world would be desirable
A full UK driving license is required, as the role requires extensive travel with overnight stays
Sales Representative Livestock