Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To maximise the sales of company goods and services and to ensure the
commercial success of the company by identifying new markets and business opportunities.
* maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers;
* visiting potential customers to prospect for new business;
* acting as a point of contact between the company and existing/ potential markets;
* negotiating the terms of agreement`s and closing sales;
* gathering market and customer information;
* representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
* negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers;
* advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
* liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders;
* checking quantities of goods on display and in stock;
* recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office;
* reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
* gaining a clear understanding of customers` businesses and requirements;
* making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
* feeding future buying trends back to the company.
* Commercial awareness and strong communication skills.
*the ability and desire to sell;
* a confident and determined approach;
* resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection;
* a high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
* the skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
* the ability to flourish in a competitive environment;
A full driving licence is essential.
Salesperson job description