Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Within the Finance, Corporate and Talent Accounting Technology area, the SAP Tester is responsible for the delivery of tested systems and their handover to operations. They are responsible for executing system testing of all SAP ECC and BW development and configuration work, including SAP ABAP code, SAP ECC configuration and SAP BW reports. They are also responsible for the development and testing of user access and authorisations to both the SAP ECC and BW systems. They will produce associated assets (such as documentation and test plans) for the software system. The tester is expected to provide expertise and advice to systems analysis, design, implementation and support functions.
• To provide support to the test manager to help devise test strategies and testing estimates during the project planning phase.
• Create test environments, test scripts and user acceptance tests and ensuring all test reports are completed, quality checks are being adhered to and effective testing coverage is taking place.
• To accurately log time for completed tasks.
• Create and maintain strong working relationships with other members of the delivery team and the wider technology organisation so that the overall function operates professionally and is seen as delivery focused. Engage professionally with internal and external customers when required.
• Provide input into the design of software systems, offering advice and thoughts and providing feedback. Estimate the time and materials required to test a project.
• Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritisation. Work within project timelines and budgets.
• Work independently and/or within a team as the work requires. Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
• To understand and comply with internal departmental and processes.
• Keep up to date with industry technology and advise on skill gaps and approaches
• Experience of SAP functional testing within challenging and changeable environments and a cost aware culture.
• Demonstrable experience working on highly customised SAP ECC (using modules: FI, CO, PA, SD, MM and PS).
• Experience running and testing SAP BW reports using both Excel BEX and Web Portal interfaces.
• Sound knowledge of unit, system, regression and load testing, creating test plans and exit reports.
• Ability to understand business requirements and acceptance criteria and design test cases to ensure these are met by the system delivered.
• Ability to go beyond the requirements to ensure system testing scenarios validate the QA of the solution provided and that it will operate within the target environment without error or regression.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members.
• Experience with the full software development life cycle, including testing, deployment, and documentation activities.
• Good experience of working to a structured testing methodology.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of CATT or other automated test tools is highly desirable.
• Good attention to detail.
• Self motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
• Experience of risk logging and analysis.
• Work within a professional, influential and proactive development team that tangibly adds value to as a whole and specifically this area.
• To produce complete test plans and scripts adhering to departmental standards.
• Perform test execution (system, integration, regression, performance), conduct test results analysis, tracking system test defects and provision of progress reports, re-execution of test scripts once defects are fixed.
• Ensure all acceptance, exploratory, performance, load, stress and unit testing techniques are adhered to as per standards and guidelines.