Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To provide support to the TV Scheduling & Multimedia teams in producing and communicating creative and competitive transmission schedules across Online and Connected Devices. Ensure the integrity of forward planning and scheduling information within the Sport Database, OnAir and iRSS. Managing and communicating the weekly schedules, checking and maintaining schedule contracts, programme information, compliance details, and meeting press deadlines.
4. Create, maintain and communicate schedule related information (Unique Identifiers UID’s) and ensure all the information is accurate by receiving information from productions and independents.
5. Populate and maintain Multimedia forward planning calendar, ensuring all upcoming events are correctly recorded to aid in the production planning process.
6. Gather and collate programme billings, ensuring they are delivered to the appropriate areas to Press Deadlines. Maintain the listings page, keeping it consistently up to date and ensure any changes to the Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) are communicated appropriately.
7. Ensure that all output is in accordance with compliance regulations prior to scheduling with responsibility for checking that all compliance data has been received and submitted via Compliance Manager.
8. Manage sport business reporting and extracting information
9. Deputise for the Schedule Manager when required.
1. Support the management, administration, checking and communication of the weekly schedules and changes, programme priorities and rollouts for content on linear channels,HD, Online, Connected Devices to Presentation, Production, Interactive, Marketing, Publicity, and meeting all deadlines using the Sport Schedule Database and OnAir.
2. To manage, and execute the schedules and weekly press deadlines. Communicate any changes with the production team and Multimedia Planning Producers. Escalate any issues with the Planning Editor and Assistant Editor, Multimedia.
3. Responsible for ensuring accurate transmission programme data is maintained and transferred into the Database. Checking the schedule is correct with the individual Editors and ready to go to press via a Planning Email (bill times, durations, episodes, versions etc). Ensure that information is reconciled into the Database so that the historic schedule is always accurate and complete
1. Experience working effectively in a scheduling environment and administrative team, with practical knowledge of the impact on transmission schedules of financial, delivery and planning changes.
2. Evidence of accurately inputting and working with large volumes of confidential information within systems and excellent attention to detail.
3. A demonstrable knowledge and passion for sport and programmes, schedules, output, channel and brand identity.
4. An understanding of sport strategy and how prioritisation is applied across our output.
5. First class IT skills and experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management like Compliance Manager, Business Objects
6. Excellent multi-project and time management, planning and prioritising skills and the ability to meet fixed deadlines under pressure.
7. A good knowledge of the programme transmission, commissioning, production, planning, finance, rights management and schedule processes including an appreciation of the role and requirements of colleagues in Presentation, Production, Interactive (Website), MC&A (Marketing, Communications, Audience Research), Transmission.
8. Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with contacts
1. Experience of relevant Broadcast Management system like OnAir,
2. Able to build productive relationships with a wide range of people and develop a network useful of contacts able to use a range of approaches to persuade and influence and is able to see others points of view and prioritise accordingly.
3. Knowledge of OFCOM reporting and quotas.
4. Naturally uses a Collaborative style.
Free job description Schedule Information Assistant