Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To provide safe and efficient transportation so the students enjoy the greatest possible advantage from the district’s educational and extra-curricular program
Business Manager job description
School Bus Driver job description
12. Reports all accidents and completes required reports.
13. Adheres to the rules and regulations of the district.
14. Attends district approved in-services, workshops.
15. Other duties, as may, from time to time be assigned by supervisor.
1. Must be able to pass required annual physical examination.
2. Demonstrate driving proficiency with a safe and accident free driving record.
3. CDL with Passenger Endorsement
4. Any other alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
1. Obey all traffic laws.
2. Observes mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
3. Maintains discipline when students are on the bus.
4. Reports undisciplined students to proper authority.
5. Keeps assigned bus clean.
6. Keeps assigned schedule.
7. Checks bus before each operation for mechanical defects.
8. Notifies proper authority in case of mechanical failure or lateness.
9. Discharges students only at authorized stops and provide assistance across highways
10. Exercises responsible leadership when on out-of-district school trips..
11. Transports only authorized students.