Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
School Psychologist Job Description
To enable students to derive the fullest possible educational experience
from school promoting their sense of self and by treating any psychological or mental health problems.
10. Consults on special educational needs.
11. Attends case conferences on placement of individual students.
12. Serves as a consultant on mental health topics for instructors in the school health program.
13. Prepares and submits required reports.
14. Cooperates with personnel of community health and social welfare agencies.
15. Acts as a liaison between the school and juvenile court.
16. Attends staff, professional and interagency meetings.
17. Assists with in-service training of school personnel.
18. Conducts appropriate research.
19. Keeps abreast of new development in the field.
20. Performs any other duties that may be assigned by supervisor.
1. A master’s degree plus two or more year’s additional graduate work in education and psychology.
2. Appropriate State Department of Education certification and/or endorsement.
3. Such alternative to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
1. Assesses difficulties of referred students through appropriate testing and diagnostic practices.
2. Administers tests and recommends placement for all exceptional and new students.
3. Provides direct services as listed on student's individual education programs.
4. Helps identify within the school all types of exceptional children.
5. Maintains case records on all referred students.
6. Conducts individual, group, or facilitative therapy for children who’s diagnosed
problems would benefit from behavior modification.
7. Recommends corrective procedures.
8. Interprets and disseminates psychological data for the division, administration, staff, Board, parents, and interested community groups.
9. Confers with teachers and parents whenever necessary