Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To develop positive relationships between students, faculty and police while in the school setting.
School Resource Officer job description
1. Holds professional certification with the Peace Officer Standards
and Training Commission and/or BIA Law Enforcement training.
2. Holds formal position with BIA Law Enforcement.
1. Provide educational programs to students, parents and staff as requested by the District. The Resource Officer and selected District Staff will develop a curriculum for educational purposes.
2. Provide a wide variety of professional and technical police work and investigations for the protection of life, safety and welfares within the District, including the enforcement of local ordinances, state and federal statutes.
3. Provide security with visibility and presence in school buildings.
4. Build relationships with students and staff in the buildings.
5. Support the supervision of students with appropriate referrals to District personnel.
6. Assist in the prevention of crime/delinquency on District campuses and surrounding areas where student involvement is known or suspected.
7. Provide informal consultation with students and staff.
8. Provide direct and indirect instructional resources for classroom presentations.
supervision for the schools and for afterschool activities.
11. Act as an advisor to the administrators for the District Wide Crisis team.
12. Assist all three campuses on potential police issues.
13. Perform all duties at school in uniform and armed.
14. Performs such other duties that from time to time may be assigned and appropriate to
9. Act as an advisor and provide assistance to school administrators in traffic and parking related issues on or around school property.
10. Coordinate with law enforcement officials for extracurricular