Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Scrum Manager job description
Scrum is an iterative, incremental framework for project management often seen in agile software development, a type of software engineering.
This position will facilitate scrum meetings and manage the scrum process. The Scum Manager is accountable for removing impediments to the ability of the team to deliver the goals and deliverables. The Scrum Manager acts as the liaison between the Product owner and the Application Development team.
This position reports to the Director of Advanced Services, and works closely with the marketing, product management, compliance, IT operations, and application development organizations.
- Serve as liaison between technical and non-technical departments
- Communicate with other management, developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues
- Must be a “team-player” with the ability to work within a collaborative environments
- Support the Product Development process
- Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Maintain process documentation
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the agile principles
- Support the Product Owner
- Assist as needed with backlog maintenance
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Support the Product Team
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices
- Identify and remove impediments, prevents distractions
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Empower the team to self-organize
- 2 years of Scrum Master experience required
- General knowledge of IT operations, project management operations, business strategies, and Serve company goals
- Proven ability to organize and execute projects in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner
- Experience with software development in a multi-team environment
- Mastery of industry leading project management practices including an in-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, values, and procedures
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong organizational, cross-team communication, and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience