Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Security Job Description
High School Diploma or GED
Certified as a Security officer, or watchman
Must be at least 21 years old due to potential assignments to the high schools.
Ability to speak, read, write, and follow written and oral instructions.
Ability to communicate effectively (verbally)
Ability to read information
Knowledge of local and state policies involving legal searches, and recording
investigations, safety training, laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Ability to write reports and effectively and dealing constructively with
Background in security, military police, or other related
1. Patrol grounds to detect unauthorized persons or vehicles; checks cars for parking
authorization; determine if vehicles are parked in restricted areas; check exterior lighting and
emergency access routes.
11. Confront unauthorized persons for questioning, routes or detains them, and/or calls police for assistance, according to emergency action plan.
12. Patrol all buildings and grounds to prevent fire, theft and vandalism.
13. Conduct foot patrol inspection of all doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secured.
14. Patrol company property
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
*Pre-screening may be conducted by an approved medical vendor prior to starting employment.
2. Monitor for intruders, undesirables and safety hazards.
3. Check visitor passes
4. Check for loiterers on, and takes appropriate action to report or monitor such persons or suspicious activity.
5. Monitor parking lots
6. Assist staff with disruptive or violent persons, in accordance with accepted policies and procedures
7. Report suspected indications of violence, or unusual circumstances on or near properties
8. Sound fire signals or alerts fire department and school personnel in event of fire and assists in evacuation.
9. Make written reports of all security violations.
10. Report unusual conditions or malfunctioning or heating, plumbing or electrical system.