Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To design and assess highway structures, particularly bridges.
* Undertake and lead a team to carry out structural calculations, from feasibility to detailed design stage in accordance with BS 5400, Eurocode and other related DTp Bridge Directives and advise Notes.
* Undertake and lead a team to carry out structural calculations pertaining to highway structures assessments in accordance with the various DTp Bridge Directives, Advice Notes and assessment Standards Provide technical support and assistance to Engineers and Technicians
* Comply with the company`s QA and Financial systems relating to Project work
* Liaison with the Client representative, sub-consultants, Contractor`s, other third parties and the General Public as directed by line manager
* Provide best methods and practices to meet technical and project requirements.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS Senior Engineer job description
* Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering.
* Chartered, MICE or MIStructE.
* Significant previous experience in highway structures design and bridge assessments.
* Knowledge of DMRB highway design standards.
* Competent in contract document preparation and scheme estimating.
* Computer literate in structural analysis softwares such as Super-Stress, Lusas, ASAS, MS Excel.
* Computer literate with MS Outlook (emails & internet) and conversant with MS Word and other MS Office modules.
* Clean driving Licence.
* Self motivated and enthusiastic individual with proven problem solving skills
* Good command of English language both spoken and written.
* Ability to apply engineering judgement to a wide range of technical challenges
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to assist in delivering projects on time and to budget
Senior Engineer job description