Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
JOB SUMMARY - Senior Network Engineer job description
Reporting to the Team Leader, the role holder will be technically proficient in their area and will act as a point of reference for the team on technical issues. They will ensure effective operation, maintenance and development of the network. They may be required to participate in shift and callout rotas to support the business. The role holder will demonstrate flexibility and may be required to complete tasks normally undertaken by other members of the Technical Field Team.
Senior Network Engineer job description [cont]
1. Implement complex hardware and software upgrades to meet capacity requirements.
2. Perform complex configuration changes to increase network coverage.
3. Provide technical support to assist the Technical Field Team in the resolution of faults. Act as a point of escalation.
4. Analyse and rectify complex faults on the network to meet defined service levels.
5. Support network investigation/performance routines to ensure network availability
6. Liaison with 3rd parties, customers and site providers to ensure completion of tasks.
7. Perform support tasks for the business to provide network availability
# Analyse, create and report on project implementation plans to minimise risk to network availability.
# Assist in the coaching and technical assessment of staff to aid development.
# Maintain and extend technical skills and knowledge in order to remain proficient in the role.
# Deputise for Team Leader as required to ensure business continuity.
# Ensure all assigned equipment, vehicles and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) are maintained in good working order.
# Ensure adherence to relevant policy and procedures to protect self, others and business.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE required
Essential to the job:
* - Must have a background within Telecommunications or a related industry.
* - BTEC HNC in an appropriate subject is preferred.
* - Must be proficient in an appropriate discipline.
BTEC ONC/OND in an appropriate subject is preferable.
Senior Network Engineer job description