Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Senior Planning Engineer Job Description
· Assist with Information transfer between relevant business software and the planning software.
· Liaise with the commercial / business support group with respect to time-writing.
· Liaise with the engineering / construction groups with respect to progress reporting.
· Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly planning / progress reports.
· Ensure compliance with the work breakdown structure and coding.
· Assist with maintaining performance measures for productivity, rework and achievement against plans.
· Recognise and modify plans arising from the impact of variations.
· Assist with improvements in planning standards, procedures, processes, and systems.
· Advise and assist all users and sponsors of the plans, including process owners.
· Production of ‘what if’ scenarios and ad-hoc plans as required.
Preparation and maintenance of level 1,2,3 &4 Plans as fully constrained and resourced networks, including the levelling of work within agreed priorities, resource levels and targets.