Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Involved in the design, development and support of the products and services that form the foundation of the output on mobile platforms. At the forefront of mobile development across a range of services and products delivered via apps or mobile browsers to all the major existing and emerging platforms.
• To understand the practices and techniques involved and to put these into practice.
• Co-ordinate and book appropriate communications facilities as required.
• To provide first level line management to Operations staff
• To collaborate effectively with other technical teams to exploit new technologies to enhance the applications and service infrastructure.
• To keep abreast of developments in software engineering and technologies particularly related to mobile devices.
• To review the work of other team members and to provide assistance as directed.
• To assist with training of new team members and trainees as required.
• To keep abreast of developments in software engineering and technologies related to mobile platforms
• To develop, test, release and document applications using best software engineering practices to ensure timely service delivery and ease of maintenance.
• To provide time and resource estimates to assist in the planning of projects.
• To assist the operations team with service launches by providing timely adoption documentation, training and assistance with problem resolution.
• To provide technical advice on new application concepts and to establish their feasibility through prototypes.
• To develop tools and methodologies to improve the effectiveness of the development process.
• Internet protocols and technologies
• A solid grounding in OOP, OOA and OOD
• An understanding of Design Patterns
• An appreciation of good user experience and prepared to be the users’ advocate
• An appreciation of output and a passion for technology in the new media environment
• A demonstrable track record of delivering maintainable code within collaborative environments
• Experience of working with source control systems such as SVN
• Ability to rapidly acquire new software skills and to work with new technologies
• An enjoyment of working in and with high performing teams
• A constant urge to improve ways of working and best practices
• Test and Behaviour Driven Development
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum/XP methodologies
• Experience of media streaming protocols, media container formats, audio and video codecs
• Experience of DRM technologies
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent , or equivalent experience
Free job description Software Engineer Mobile Platforms