Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Solicitor Commercial Property job description
• Drafting , negotiating and implementing sale missives in insolvency/calling up transactions
• Advising regarding contaminated land and other environmental issues
• Noting title and report drafting for clients
• Drafting, negotiating and implementing acquisition/sale missives for a variety of transaction types.
• Drafting and negotiating leases [occupational and ground/building leases]
• Assisting with negotiation and implementation of development/project agreements
The key focus of the role will be to specialise in the sale of properties following insolvency and calling up of standard securities and in issues arising from Contaminated Land and wider environmental issues as well as providing support to the wider commercial property team as and when required.
• Previous experience of working in commercial property
• Interest and enthusiasm for property industry
• Interest and enthusiasm for Environmental Law
• Takes personal responsibility to learn on the job and keep knowledge up to date
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Communicates in a confident, clear and relaxed way
• Adapts style of communication appropriately when dealing with colleagues and clients
• Research skills
• Takes responsibility for their own transactions and advice, subject to supervision
• Ability to deal with competing priorities and meet deadlines
• Shows understanding of clients’ needs, and tailors advice appropriately
• Works to understand the department’s key clients, the industries that they operate in and the challenges
• Self motivated and driven
• Prepared, organised and able to prioritise
• Commercial and Profit Focus
• Conduct and communication skills