Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Static Equipment Engineer Job Description
Perform Engineering design on current projects for onshore / offshore project and to fulfill Departmental needs and support engineering operation within the Company.
• The Candidate shall posses a RECOGNISED Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E. Hons or equivalent), Second-class upper (or first class) and very fluent in professional English (oral /written) with good communication skill.
• Possess at least minimum 10 years of DESIGN experience in various Static Equipment including Pressure Vessels, Air-coolers, Heat Exchangers, Fired-Heater, API-650 tanks for Onshore /Offshore application (A minimum of 5 years of experience in EPC Contracting work will be an advantage, including adequate Site and Test-Witness experience),
• Be able to work independently and have the ability to Lead a team of Static Equipment /Mechanical Engineers for oil & gas / petrochemical projects
• Be able to produce Engineering specifications /Requisitions/ perform Equipment selection for Client approval in fast-track environments and CONDUCT technical clarification meetings with potential Bidders /Clients / JV Partners Design and calculation /report,
• Be thorough with the standards and good engineering practices of international oil companies, in addition to international codes such as ASME/ANSI , PD 5500, API-650/620, NACE, EN and ISO .
• He must possess detailed knowledge of his field and able to perform technical audit / Pre-qualification meeting at Vendor’s premises
Nice to have
• Knowledge of PDMS / Model review is an advantage
• Offshore visits experience
• Short-term Site or Fabrication experience (1~ 2 yrs maximum)
• Perform Assessment on Vendor workshop’s capability
Main scope of Engineering deliverables performed include:
• Basic engineering design and calculation reports
• Equipment pre-selection reports (for Static Equipment – Pressure vessels, column, reactors, storage tanks, air-coolers, TEMA exchangers, plate-exchangers, etc)
• Technical Clarifications and Bid Evaluation Reports
• Equipment Cost estimation /Weight estimation
• Interface with other disciplines
• Vendor Data Review/Approval / Review Manufacturer Data Report (MDR)
• Inspection assistance (which will include own Technical Analyses of test results)
• Ability to solve site related issues / Support to Site Technical Queries (STQ)
• Possess relevant qualification and knowledge, professional experience, good professional judgment, responsive and pro-active in execution project, and ability to handle different situations
• Produce Quality Engineering deliverables / engineering service and meeting Client expectation
• Able to achieve project milestone / schedule, and business goals
• Fulfill QA /HSE aspects, with acceptable team-works
• Ability to Lead / coach /guide young engineers