Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Structural Construction Engineer Job Description
Check out our full A-Z of job descriptions
Accountable for adherence to the selected build method and sequence in accordance with the project schedule, preparation of structural workpacks.
Liaison with the design team to ensure constructability input is built into the design and that the detail design is fabrication friendly.
Provide input into constructability review of the detail design.
Provide input into the selection of the most appropriate build sequence.
Liaise with the lift engineers to determine appropriate structural component / panel sizes.
• Technical qualifications with applicable structural background – City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 / SJIB / JIB
• Significant experience in similar role, both in greenfield / brownfield locations, with a proven background of delivery
• Conversant with the workpack process, including familarity with TRA, Peer Reviews, HAZID's / ENVID's, COSHH processes.
• Experienced in the production of detailed and accurate reports, technical queries, material requisitions and all other workpack related documents.
Good knowledge of Oil & Gas related SHEQ working practices and procedures.
• Demonstrable experience in similar role plus recoginised discipline trade qualifications (Grade 5).
• IT Literate (all major software packages e.g.: Excel, Word).
• BOSIET / Approved Offshore Medical
• Co Mandatory Training (Induction, risk awareness etc)
• Experienced in AMEC workscope management tools and processes e.g.: JMS, Convero, TRA .
ONC in associated discipline background
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to Safety and Safety Awareness.
• Flexible - able to comply / adapt to Company / Client requirements.
• Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project goals.
• Ability to interact with other departments. Ability to communicate both written / verbally in a clear and concise manner.
• Confident and able to work under own initiative.
• Desire to learn and develop - open to innovation.
Able to work in a multicultural environment.
Key aims and objectives:
To play an active role in ensuring that all project HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
To process safe completion of designated structural 'areas' in line with the project schedule and milestones in a consistent and timely manner.
To assist in maintenance of the project budget through dillegence and utilisation of efficient and working practices.
Identification and sourcing of structural tools / spares / consumables.
Production of structural work packs in line with project procedures, schedule and milestones.
Adherence to all applicable site / project safety procedures.
Active participation in all company and project safety initiatives.
Liaison with the fabrication engineering office to ensure that the structural fabrication drawings are produced in line with production requirements.