Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To lead on the implementation and delivery of the Talent Management Strategy.
To develop policy, process and initiatives to meet our aspirations on talent management, career development, succession planning and management development in line with the talent/learning and development strategies.
* Develop and implement effective plans, strategies, procedures and polices and monitor them to ensure that they meet legal requirements, business need and organisational objectives, and that they reflect good practice.
* Where necessary, support the planning of a programme of learning activities required to meet individual development needs identified through PDP and wider organisational strategy.
* Monitor progress against the Talent Management strategy ensuring that staff and resources are effectively allocated and deployed, and that the budget is managed effectively.
* Manage and lead projects and initiatives ensuring that implementation is achieved on time and in budget.
* Ensure that effective communication mechanisms are in place so that the ICO maximises opportunities for communication and consultation, and obtains buy in and commitment of staff and managers.
* Procure services from external providers where necessary, and ensure they are appropriately managed, monitored, and comply with confidentiality agreements with the ICO.
* Develop mechanisms to monitor the effectiveness of TM activities ensuring service delivery is consistent and in line with agreed standards.
* Deputise for HR Director as required.
Knowledge, skills and ability
* Up to date knowledge of Talent Management best practice
* Up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
* A good understanding equality of opportunity and diversity
* Effective organisational skills, ability to prioritise and delegate
* Effective communication and presentation skills
* Flexibility in order to adapt to varying and changing demands
Talent and development manager