Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To create a flexible class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; to establish effective rapport with pupils; to motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for education, in accordance with each pupils’ ability; to establish good relationships with parents and with other staff members.
Teacher job description
1. Valid State Teacher Certification Granted by the Professional Teaching
2. Bachelor’s Degree with major or minor in Physical Education
3. For those teachers with specific coaching assignments, physical stamina and skill, and endorsed in specific coaching area.
1. The teacher implements lesson plans for specific subject area assigned utilizing standards,
curriculum and course(s) of study adopted by the Board of Education.
2. Instructs pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the school district.
3. Develops lesson plans and instructional materials.
4. Provides individualized, small group, and differentiated instruction in order to meet the needs of each pupil.
5. Translates lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction.
6. Establishes and maintains acceptable standards of pupil behavior by establishing and clearly communicating parameters for student classroom behavior and managing disruptive behavior.
7. Evaluates pupils’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports.
8. Communicates with parents through conferences and other means to discuss pupils’ progress
and interpret the school program.
9. Identifies pupil needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
10. Participates in the IEP process as appropriate and as required by law.
11. Creates an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers.
12. Maintains professional competence through in-service, workshops, and other professional development activities.
13. Collaborates with the appropriate administrator on the evaluation process in conformance with district evaluation guidelines.
14. Selects and requisitions books and instructional aids; maintains required inventory records.
15. Supervises pupils during both in out of the classroom during the assigned working day.
16. Administers appropriate tests and/or assessments.
17. Participates in curriculum development committees as required.
18. Participates in faculty meetings, committees and the sponsorship of pupil activities.
19. Adheres to all applicable laws, policies, and regulations governing the operation of School District
20. Other duties as may, from time to time, be assigned by the Building Principal