Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
1. To provide opportunities for disabled students to function independently and with their regular classroom peers to the maximum extent possible.
2. To assist the regular or special education teacher in maintaining appropriate classroom activities to allow all children to learn effectively.
Teaching Assistant job description
1. 48 hours of college credit or an AA degree
2. Hold or be eligible to obtain certification as a substitute teacher in accordance with the Professional Teaching Standards Board Substitute Teacher Certification
3. Demonstrate interest and have experience working with children with disabilities
4. Prefer documented training with regard to working with children with disabilities.
1. Collaborates with the regular or special education classroom teachers to plan, prepare and implement each student’s IEP.
2. Provides structuring comments, which clarify tasks and help the lesson proceed smoothly.
3. Supports the teachers efforts to ensure student time on task.
4. Aids the teacher in providing evaluative feedback.
5. Motivates the students.
6. Communicates effectively with students.
7. Provides opportunities for individual differences of
8. Sets high standards for student behavior.
9. Demonstrates effective interpersonal relationships with others.
10. Demonstrates awareness of the needs of students.
11. Promotes self-discipline and responsibility.
12. The teaching assistant carries out general employee responsibilities effectively.
13. Supports school regulations and policies.
14. The teaching assistant assumes responsibilities outside the classroom as they relate to school.
15. Other duties as may, from time to time, be assigned by the supervisor.