Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To effectively assist teacher with the day-to-day implementation of student learning activities and programs. Carry out other duties as assigned by the building principal to ensure effective and efficient supervision of students.
Teaching Assistant job description
1. 48 hours of college credit or an AA degree
2. Hold or be eligible to obtain certification as a
substitute teacher in accordance with the Professional Teaching Standards Board Substitute Teacher Certification
1. Collaborates with the classroom teacher to plan and prepare
students for learning.
2. Supports the classroom teacher to implement lesson plans.
3. Motivates students.
4. Communicates effectively with students.
5. Aids the teacher in providing students with evaluative
6. Provides opportunities for individual differences of
7. Supports the teacher's efforts to ensure student time on
8. Sets high standards for student behavior.
9. Demonstrates effective interpersonal relationships with
10. Demonstrates awareness of the needs of students
11. Promotes self-discipline and responsibility.
12. The teaching assistant carries out general employee responsibilities effectively.
13. Supports school regulations and policies.
14. The teaching assistant assumes responsibilities outside the classroom as they relate to school.
15. Other duties as may, from time to time, be assigned by the supervisor.