Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Team Assistant job description
To provide a first class secretarial and administrative support - from arranging meetings to booking rooms - through to helping on the production side by managing the DVD screeners. Attention to detail is also essential as you’ll be responsible for checking and despatching tapes. As well as placing orders through our workflow system and raising purchase orders in SAP.
• Support the Global Operations team with variety of administrative tasks
• Provide some secretarial support in arranging meetings, booking rooms and taking minutes where required.
• To place orders within the STAR workflow system and oversee despatching.
• Add programme details to STAR orders
• Liaise with the Archive team and assist with moving tapes for checking and despatch.
• Source Ceefax files from internal folders and supply to external facility houses
• Order Ceefax files from Red Bee subtitling assistant when required.
• Raise purchase orders in internal SAP system
• Update various internal spreadsheets with information on programmes, orders, promos, rejection log of materials.
• Provide reports on Sales Orders and Assets.
• Order DVD screeners and the end to end process of their delivery to clients.
• Experience in an administrative environment,
• Communication skills are essential. The post holder is required to have an excellent telephone manner as well as the ability to write clear, grammatically correct communications to internal and external contacts.
• To be very customer focused with excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to quickly assess and prioritise work requests.
• To work flexibly when under pressure at busy periods of the business calendar.
• Excellent IT skills on basic systems e.g Word and Excel and needs to be adept at learning new systems.
• The post holder needs to able to operate clerical routines, work under pressure, be self-motivated, have a methodical approach with attention to detail.
• The post holder will be required to work as an active member of a team, establish good working relationships, be proactive and use initiative and be able to work without constant supervision.
• The ability to manage diverse demands on your time and a busy workload.
• A good understanding of COMPANY content, both current and archive.
• The post will be required to use various internal systems and training will be given on all of these systems.
• To assist with the fulfilment of DVD publishing materials.
• To assist the ‘Heads of’ roles with admin, diary co-ordination and materials preparation.