Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Qualifications and Training
RSA Stage 11 typing or equivalent
NVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration.
Recognised computer qualification
Specific Knowledge and Skills
Accuracy and precision, with good attention to detail
Computer skills (e.g. word processing, spreadsheets and email)
Communication skills (verbal and written)
Facilitation and negotiation skills.
Presentation skills and experience of using PowerPoint or equivalent.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Ability to organise self but relate to team when appropriate.
Logical approach to new situations and problem solving.
Ability to implement decisions.
Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
Willing to accept a challenge and “break new ground”.
Able to work unsupervised and as member of a multi-disciplinary team.
Able to organize and prioritize own work.
Team Co-ordinator Job Description
To co-ordinate, manage and lead the administration services for the Management Team. The post holder will lead and organise the support to the team of professionals. The post holder will oversee service delivery to ensure excellent service delivery, across all sites and ensure links with other units are established and maintained. To act as first point of contact for those approaching the manager, responding to and re-directing incoming enquiries as appropriate.
Close liaison with colleagues, professionals, service users throughout the company, and with external partners.
• Co-ordinate the activities of the management team
• Ensure the smooth running of the Management department
• Take action with broad guidelines, using initiative and judgement to ensure information received is dealt with appropriately.
• The post holder will work closely with Senior Managers to develop the provision of services within the area.
• Implement team policy and procedures as part of the role
• To ensure proper formatting of all Policies, documents for the Team.
• To compile agendas, collate correspondence and distribute in a timely manner for various meetings
• Attendance at numerous meetings and producing accurate minutes with actions clearly outlined.
• Dealing with routine enquiries immediately where possible, and for less routine enquiries, using initiative and judgement, where necessary, then deciding what information may be given without further advice from the Manager and members of the medicine management team.
• Provide a key point of contact for scheduling of dates, timeslots and the ability to organise a comprehensive range of meetings and events
• To be responsible for keeping accurate contact lists of personnel, and external for various committees
• Judicious use of discretion and confidentiality; Adherence to the rules of the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts
• To open and record receipt of all correspondence, prioritising items requiring urgent attention or redirect to appropriate member of the team
• Be a lead person for the action of urgent or non-urgent messages, by ensuring efficient cascading via fax or post to organisations as appropriate
• Process claims for payments
• Responsibility for recording sickness, absence inline with policy. Maintain staff leave records, appraisal PDPs and training records for the department
• To complete staff attendance sheets and ensure that expense claims are completed correctly then ensure that these are sent to payroll in a promptly and timely manner
• To be responsible for the ordering of supplies/stationery for departmental use.
• Organizing of conferences including venues, accommodation, refreshments, and speakers and supporting attendee’s as required.
• Attend GPMM Forum meetings/workshops to coordinate smooth running of the day and to manage server user payments
• Excellent word processing skills and the ability to type, format and distribute correspondence, reports and other documents. Therefore possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Computer applications.
• Work closely with other Management Committees.
• Provide a key point of contact for scheduling of dates, timeslots and the ability to organiseGeneral
• Effectively, efficiently and actively liaise with all relevant staff to ensure objectives in all key result areas are achieved.
• Be aware of, and operate within, current health and safety legislation and comply with the relevant safety policies and procedures.
• Strictly observe confidentiality of all information concerning patients, and comply with procedures relating to the Data Protection Act.
• Represent the service and local organisations to a high professional standard in conduct, manner and appearance.