Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Team Support Job Description
• Support the Information Governance and Security Team and the Head of IT Strategy, Architecture.
• Compile information, contact, collect and collate information relating to Risk, Audits, Assurance and IG and deliver the information to the correct individual.
• Ensure that the requests from the Organisation relating to Governance, Risk, Security, Assurance, Strategy and Architecture are recorded and passed to the relevant person working in that area.
• Contact Organisation staff and request relevant information relating to Governance, Risk, Security, Assurance, Strategy and Architecture from teams and individuals; follow up requests until delivery of information.
• Liaise with the rest of the department and Organisation and request or provide policies and procedure documents as well as set up meetings and take minutes as required.
• Compile lists of information on Governance, Risk, Security, Assurance, Strategy and Architecture and deliver the data
• Manage the team’s diaries.
• Perform other administrative and ad hoc duties, such as filing and photocopying
• Index and hold the originals and ratified documents pertaining to Governance, Risk, Security, Assurance, Strategy and Architecture i.e. policies etc and ensure copies are made available on request and are provided to the Organisation staff managing the Intranet
• Highlight any issues with systems and as agreed with team ensure that appropriate action is taken to resolve them.
• Dealing with routine enquiries for information from members of the press and general public.
• Be proactive in suggesting better ways of holding and displaying knowledge and data to improve corporate decision-making.
• Maintain and update relevant inventories and asset registers which may involve collecting and collating information from operational departments in the Organisation; ensure that information is checked by correct individuals and reviewed at least annually.
• Support the production of the IG Toolkit returns
• Support the maintenance of the risk register for IM&T
• Prepare documents for meetings
• Inputting data onto Department for Health or Connecting for Health web based systems
Skills / Abilities • Good organisational skills
• Good administrative skills
• A friendly nature
• The ability to deal with members of the public in a tactful manner
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• IT proficient covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• The ability to keep important and sensitive information confidential at all times
• The ability to provide support for a team of employees
• The ability to work independently
• The ability to work under pressure and under the threat of looming deadlines
• The ability to keep calm in stressful situations
Knowledge of Office 2003 products